Emotional Honesty = PeaceJun 14, 2018
Here are some questions to ask yourself about when you think about emotional honesty and dishonesty?
- Is manipulating a form of deceitfulness or emotionally dishonest?
- Is pride a form of being lying or emotional dishonesty?
- Is procrastination a method of being deceptive or dishonest?
- Is entitlement a form of emotional dishonesty?
- Is denial a usage of dishonesty or emotional dishonesty?
- Is agreeing with shame messages a form of emotional dishonesty or misleading oneself from the Truth?
- Is selfishness a method of untruthfulness and deceit?
What would it mean to you if these statements were true? What would you be willing to do to test these propositions? Choosing to be emotionally honest brings peace. Peace (not pain) can become your normal condition. At any point in time you can immediately shift from pain to peace.